We really hate this, but this is essential… so just bear with us a little! We promise to keep it short.
- “WWR” refers to “Woo-woo Rebels”.
- “Client” refers to the person who makes a booking or purchase for an WWR’s Event, Products & Services.
- “Event” refers to the classes, workshops, retreats or events hosted by WWR.
- “Products & Services” refers to the private sessions, services, recorded meditations and all other merchandise listed by WWR
Booking, Purchase & Payment of Events, Products & Services
- All prices quoted are in SGD. The client will bear the foreign exchange cost, if any.
- Full payment in SGD shall be made immediately upon successful booking of an Event, Products & Services, unless otherwise agreed upon.
- It is the responsibility of the Client to have read and understood the booking terms before making a booking. Upon submission of a booking confirmation, the Client is deemed to have agreed and accepted all terms and conditions stated herein.
- Any error or omission of typographical, clerical or other nature present in the information issued by WWR (including but not limited to quotation, correspondence, booking document etc) shall be subject to correction without any liability imposed on WWR.
- Travel or personal insurance is highly recommended for all Clients attending PIU events held outside of Singapore.
Cancellation for Events
- Please refer to individual events/workshops for cancellation policies.
- When no policy is stated, it is a no refund policy.
- No show = no refund
- Client will bear any charges incurred during the refund process (bank charges, exchange cost etc).
- All cancellations must be received and acknowledged in writing via email.
- We reserve the right to cancel any booking, in which case we will offer a full refund of all monies paid.
Refunds for Products & Services
- Purchase is 100% non-refundable. Once Client’s payment is processed, we do not offer refunds.
- If Client dispute the purchase as fraudulent or unrecognized, we will require evidence (police reports, etc) to process refund. Client will bear any charges incurred during the refund process (bank charges, exchange cost etc).
- A paid-up booking is fully transferable to another person subjected to suitability of the new participant.
- All transfer requests must be received and acknowledged in writing via email.
- We reserve the right to adjust the itinerary, accommodation or details of the Event, Products & Services at any time. In the event of an adjustment, we will inform the Client as soon as possible. We will do our best to provide an alternative of equivalent quality.
- WWR shall not be subjected to any liability in the event of death, bodily injury and loss of or damage to property of anyone attending the event or usage of Products & Services.
Collection and use of personal data
- All data collect will only for WWR usage only, there is always an option during sign up whether you want to opt out of our mailing list
- By not opting out, you agree to receive occasional future emails from WWR in the form of a newsletter with special offers, news and other information.
- We may disclose your information if required to do so by law or for any dispute.
- We will never sell, rent, share, or otherwise disclose any of your personally identifying information for commercial purposes
By using WWR website, social media channels, or following advice from WWR in any way, or by making any purchase of Products & Services, you agree and verify that:
- Events, Products & Services provided by WWR should never be used as a substitute for seeking professional medical care or assistance. They are NOT to replace any advice that has been given to you by a medical professional.
- The information provided by WWR is not medical advice and should not be used as a prescription for your medical needs; it is to be used as assistance on your journey of spiritual and personal growth.
- You understand and agree that it is your responsibility to decide whether or not you require professional counseling or medical treatment and should you require such services to seek them on your own as needed
- You hold the power of decision-making and are totally and completely responsible for making decisions that affect your life and the outcome of your choices.
- You have voluntarily requested and decided to participate in the Event, Products & Services by your own free will
- You are at least 18 years of age
- You understand that Event, Products & Services offered by WWR cannot guarantee a successful outcome and cannot substitute legal or financial advice
- You understand that information are given as accurately as possible during the Event, Products & Services. It may also be information to be used at a later date.
- All information provided to you and by you during Event, Products & Services is considered confidential and shall not be disclosed except as required by law
- WWR can use portions of any feedback sent after the Event, Products & Services as a testimonial using first name only and state/country and without revealing any specific information about the session
- WWR can use portions of your Event, Products & Services for a blog post on their website, without revealing any specific information about your session
- You cannot copy, sell, reproduce, take, own or reproduce any content of this website or any materials given to you during WWR Event, Products & Services in any way without our consent, otherwise, it is considered theft and will take legal action.
- You understand that by booking a session, service, or purchase a product by WWR represents signing, accepting and agreeing to all the conditions stated within this page and includes a release of all possible liability of WWR
- WWR reserve the right to terminate your access to WWR Event, Products & Services, or any online channel. at any time.
You accept and agree to all of these terms and conditions upon using, attending and purchasing of WWR U Event, Products & Services, or any online channel and waive any legal action against WWR for the information provided in the Event, Products & Services or any online channel.. Client, accept full responsibility for all actions, outcomes, and emotions by using any of WWR Event, Products & Services, or any online channel.
Last updated: 26th August 2017